Concept Model Experimentation 

After the geometric surface concept was chosen we tried to think of ways to recreate the surface in a better way to show the gaps behind the triangular structures protruding from the walls. We began to experiment with clay and using a mold to vaccum it. However after doing so we realised tha there was no sense of movement that we wanted to represent. The vaccum machine applies a lot of pressure on the mold. Unfortunately the clay model that we created was not as firm as it should have been and had gaps in some areas. That caused a few problems because the clay mold will break and won’t come out in one piece after the first trial.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s